Nonsensical Customer Support
rwaldbart

Please, can anyone help me understand why Verizon is near impossible to reach for the simplest of support questions?

Is it really possible that the sites are designed to be ineffective, confusing,  and alienating?

I've just completed one very simple request....3 attempts, innumerable 'sign in' requests, telephone numbers, you name it

and yet nothing gets anywhere!

If it were at all appropriate, this email would be filled with frustrated profanity.

It's not....but someone should know

0 Likes
Re: Nonsensical Customer Support
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@rwaldbart wrote:

Please, can anyone help me understand why Verizon is near impossible to reach for the simplest of support questions?

Is it really possible that the sites are designed to be ineffective, confusing,  and alienating?

I've just completed one very simple request....3 attempts, innumerable 'sign in' requests, telephone numbers, you name it

and yet nothing gets anywhere!

If it were at all appropriate, this email would be filled with frustrated profanity.

It's not....but someone should know

I haven't had any trouble reaching Verizon when I need them. 1-800-VERIZON should get you where you need to go as long as you enter the appropriate information at the prompts. Live Chat is available on their Contact Us page if you just have a tech support issue...

If you gave more information about the issue you are having, maybe we fellow end-users could help point you in the right direction?

0 Likes