Not Receiving Channels as Promised by Door-to-door salesperson
threegoldstars
Enthusiast - Level 1
Can someone at FIOS please help me?  My account number is
{edited for privacy}
  Chat Subject:FiOS Billing Question Your Question:I am not getting the channels I was promised that I would be getting when I signed up. A Verizon eCenter Representative will be with you shortly. Thank you. Agent Elvin has joined. (12:14:05) Elvin : Chat ID for this session is 09231164845. (12:14:05) Elvin(12:14:15): Hello. Thank you for choosing Verizon and visiting our chat service. I will be happy to help you today. BACA MICHAEL BACA(12:14:33): ok, thank you Elvin(12:14:38): I can understand the importance of managing your entertainment needs. What channels are you not getting? BACA MICHAEL BACA(12:16:19): Well, I switched over from Cox Cable. I was getting EVERYTHING. The agent that came to my door said I would get all channels in his pamphlet under Premium/Move. But we are not getting Encore or Cinemax. I called in to an agent and he said it would take a few days....but it has been a week. BACA MICHAEL BACA(12:17:42): I am sorry. I AM getting Cinemax...I am NOT getting Encore and Starz BACA MICHAEL BACA(12:17:44): Sorry Elvin(12:18:09): Can you verify the contact telephone number on file. This is different from the billing telephone number. BACA MICHAEL BACA(12:18:45): XXXXXXXXX (edited out).
BACA MICHAEL BACA(12:23:11): Hello...are you still there? Elvin(12:23:27): According to our records, you have our FiOS TV Ultimate HD plan that includes Showtime, EPIX and the NFL RedZone. I show you have the add on Premium channel HBO. I can add Cinemax, STARZ, THE MOVIE CHANNEL, ENCORE, FLIX,IFC and SUNDANCE effective Friday, September 23rd 2011 for $17.99 extra per month. Elvin(12:23:47): Would you like me to add the services to your account? BACA MICHAEL BACA(12:24:09): No, please see the note on my account..you will see that the agent acknowledges that I should receive what I was promised. BACA MICHAEL BACA(12:24:21): I spent a long time on the phone with the agent. Elvin(12:24:51): I do apologize I cannot add the services without increasing your monthly fee. BACA MICHAEL BACA(12:25:47): Ok, I'll call in and speak to a supervisor or make a post on the FIOS facebook page. BACA MICHAEL BACA(12:26:11): For the record, as of this moment, I am not a happy customer. BACA MICHAEL BACA(12:27:17): I think it is very unscrupulous for Verizon's door-to-door sales persons to tell me I am getting something that I am not going to get....would you agree? BACA MICHAEL BACA(12:27:54): Would you mind if I copy and paste this conversation to the FIOS online customer support forum?

Re: Not Receiving Channels as Promised by Door-to-door salesperson
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

threegoldstars,

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

0 Likes