Not letting me view or pay my bill online for over a week

SOLVED
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Not letting me view or pay my bill online for over a week

Message 1 of 34
(2,450 Views)

Been trying to call Verizon the past few days to help me. Never had a problem before paying or viewing my bill online. Now it always says "Your bill summary is not available at this time.To view your bill, please continue to the Billing and Payment page." But when you go to the payment page it says sorry for the inconvenience." They keep bumping me around when I call. The tech guy said it's something with the network, but that was a week and 1/2 ago. Anyone else having this problem? The rep today was nice enough to take my payment over the phone...still had to pay the 3.50 over the phone fee up front, but she said she would credit it on my bill next month this time only. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Not letting me view or pay my bill online for over a week

Message 2 of 34
(2,417 Views)

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

View solution in original post

33 REPLIES 33
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus

Message 2 of 34
(2,418 Views)

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 34
(2,395 Views)

Thank you. I'll be waiting for their reply....

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 4 of 34
(2,393 Views)

Looks like they fixed my problem. Thanks again! 

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Not letting me view or pay my bill online or access account to make payment etc

Message 5 of 34
(2,349 Views)

We've had this problem for more than a month since Verizon's new billing programming split our our two home accounts without prior notification to us.

We made multiple calls four weeks ago (ecenter and others) and were told to just wait to pay bill until Verizon could fix the website.  The support person said they put note on our account that Verizon would not to charge us late fee while they fixed problem.

Four weeks later no change in website problem on Verizon's end.  We've resorted to paying by check via mail.

What can we do  when calls and commitments by Verizon to fix the problem are not addressed?  

SFM

"Your bill summary is not available at this time.
To view your bill, please continue to the Billing and Payment page."

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Not letting me view or pay my bill online or access account to make payment etc

Message 6 of 34
(2,330 Views)

Hi LaSMatts,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your online bill. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 7 of 34
(2,259 Views)

This seems to be an ongoing issue with Verizon.  We are currently having the same problem, for the second time in 3 months.  We are waiting for a resolution.  I plan to bring it to the attention of our newstations investigative reporters.  Since this has happened more than once, and to more than one customer, this is cleary systemic.  Verizon is not resolving an issue in their billing system, which to me, means there are serious concerns regarding customers personal information being vulnerable.

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 8 of 34
(2,252 Views)

Hi gkchef,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 9 of 34
(2,207 Views)

It has been over a day since I called for support and since I posted.  No one from Verizon has contacted me in any manner or form.  Nor has this been resolved.  This is not a resolved issue.

Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus

Message 10 of 34
(2,204 Views)

It can take 48 hours, and the holidays may slow responses down.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.