Not supported method message at log in
Laxmom5
Enthusiast - Level 2

anyone else with this?  Trying to log in to my bill and I get the message "Not supported method"  Tried on line chat but that took 20 mins to verify it was me. 

can't see my bill with out logging in

0 Likes
Re: Not supported method message at log in
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@Laxmom wrote:

anyone else with this?  Trying to log in to my bill and I get the message "Not supported method"  Tried on line chat but that took 20 mins to verify it was me. 

can't see my bill with out logging in

A quick search reveals several threads about this issue. The search feature is in the upper right-hand corner of the forum.

0 Likes
defoll
Yes I have been getting the same message even after recreating a password and User ID. I am at a loss to figure this out. If Verizon tech support wasn't so lousy I'd give them a call. If anyone out there knows why this message appears I would appreciate hearing about it..
0 Likes
danseg7667

I have the same problem and it is getting very frustrating last time it happened to me I called and a Verizon representative told me the website was down.  The funny thing was that my brother also tried to log in to make payment and the same thing kept happening to him, it took about two days for the website to function the way it should and it is a shame because Verizon is suppose to be top of the line in its market but apparently its fallen short of that.

0 Likes
Sam__Hain1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think this only happens with Chrome.  Using IE or Firefox with cleared caches should work.

Hope that helps.

good luck

0 Likes
critterlady

Sorry kido - it is not just with chrome - I have tried all day long with internet explorer and still cannot pay my bill. I tired the online fellow and the online chat and everything I can think of , but still not able to pay my bill. This has happened many times to me . When they say might be problems -try again later - I will forget that I Did Not Pay my Bill and then they rain fire down on me.  They charged me a fee for being late and one time I forgot and they turned off my phones and internet for days. It was horrible - I learned one thing from that - to Never have our television service with them too because my DH would have lost his mind without his tv. 

If ANYBODY can offer a fix - it will be definitely appreciated because you cannot get help from Verizon.

0 Likes
lissaj

Yes , I am having this same issue!

0 Likes
Suzy395

I can't log in either to pay my bill and I have a payment agreement that must be paid now or they will turn my services off! I am using a Chromebook that uses the Chrome OS. I am going to try my Windows computer in a minute and see if I can log in on it.  I have always been able to use this Chromebok for the last year and get into my Verizon account.  I have no idea why I can't now.  This is really annoying!

0 Likes
Suzy395

Okay, I was able to get in and pay my bill! What I did was sign into this forum...I had to to be able to post. Since I was into my account, I simply switched over to My Account and clicked "Make a One Time Payment", noting that I was still signed in, and viola! I was able to pay. And, I am still using my Chromebook! Give it a try if you still haven't been able to get into your account from the HOME page sign-in!

0 Likes
KDD3

I have the same issue with Chrome.  If you clear your browsing data; cache etc.  then try to login again it should work.  My issue now is that I have to do this everytime I login.

0 Likes