Notification that old equipment has not been returned
rda2w

After upgrading to Quantum TV last month I returned two boxes via UPS; one with the router and another with a DVR and 2 set top boxes. I have tracking numbers which confirm both were received and signed for at Verizon with the last one on 6/23. Why am I 9 days later receiving an email reminding me to return equipment and threatening to charge me up $650 if they are not received by 7/17. Doesn't verizon log returned equipment? Why can't the status of returned equipment be displayed in myVerizon? It shows my new equipment but not the old. 

0 Likes
Re: Notification that old equipment has not been returned
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

rda2w,

Glad we could get this worked out for you, please let us know if you have any other questions.

Josh

0 Likes
armiles124

I am also having this same issue.  We cancelled our service in June 27, 2014 and returned ALL of our equipment in one prepaid box.  We received an email on August 6th that stated they received the router but they did not receive the digital adapter worth $175 and the HD DVR with $550.    If we shipped everything together, why would the other equipment not be received?  We already had a lot of issues with Verizon when setting it up and now we are  having trouble when trying to get rid of it. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi armiles124,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Marcial

0 Likes
a_manjrawala

I had canceled my service under a month ago and then I returned my modem/router and 2 set-top boxes on Sept. 29th all in one prepaid box that was provided to me by Verizon. The confirmation number {edited for privacy}  The UPS tracking number is {edited for privacy}. Then I got an email that said that they only got the modem/router and not the 2 set top boxes. I want to know that it was received because I am not going to pay a fee for something that I returned already. Please confirm for me that everything was received.

Thanks.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello a_manjrawala

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes