Switch Account

Notify Me of returned payments and why!

Notify Me of returned payments and why!

Highlighted
Contributor Nidonemo
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(1,930 Views)

I've had a lot of trouble trying to pay my internet bill with Verizon for over a year.

Every time I attempt to pay a bill, I am unaware that the payment has not gone through until my next email, where the bill has doubled in size.  I have called and tried paying online but I am constantly met with the same problem over and over again.  The option to pay with my ATM / Debit card has been shut down on me twice, due to the constant returns, forcing me to go to a physical bill paying center.  

The directions I am given when I call your help line are not clear, and this entire hassle has me seriously considering dropping Verizon altogether and actually opening the advertisements I get in the mail from Charter internet. 

I am doing my very best to be polite, considerate, and patient, because I know everyone is just trying to do their jobs how they are instructed to do so, but you must understand that I am also incredibly frustrated and I simply want to pay my bill, and not have to spend time subscribing to a forum in order to look for support that really should be here in the first place. 

1 REPLY 1
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
(1,790 Views)

Good Evening,

We were just checking with you to make sure issue was resolved. Please repost if you are still experiencing a problem.

Tonya D.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.