Notify Me of returned payments and why!
Nidonemo1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've had a lot of trouble trying to pay my internet bill with Verizon for over a year.

Every time I attempt to pay a bill, I am unaware that the payment has not gone through until my next email, where the bill has doubled in size.  I have called and tried paying online but I am constantly met with the same problem over and over again.  The option to pay with my ATM / Debit card has been shut down on me twice, due to the constant returns, forcing me to go to a physical bill paying center.  

The directions I am given when I call your help line are not clear, and this entire hassle has me seriously considering dropping Verizon altogether and actually opening the advertisements I get in the mail from Charter internet. 

I am doing my very best to be polite, considerate, and patient, because I know everyone is just trying to do their jobs how they are instructed to do so, but you must understand that I am also incredibly frustrated and I simply want to pay my bill, and not have to spend time subscribing to a forum in order to look for support that really should be here in the first place. 

Status changed to: Resolved
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Good Evening,

We were just checking with you to make sure issue was resolved. Please repost if you are still experiencing a problem.

Tonya D.

0 Likes