OMG, can't change plan, or even get the customer svcs to help
aKitty
Enthusiast - Level 1

Woman FrustratedLike the other blogger nightryder87 (whose post has been viewed 58 times aka there are ppl got the same issue too, how come VERIZON ppl don't do anything to resolve it across the board???) I have tried and tried and tried and I couldn't change my plan...

I can log into my account (on verizon.com, did not use dot net) but when I went to check on the availability of the bundle packages in the area, clicked on "existing customer" using the same user ID and password that I was able to log on a second or two ago, but time and time again, I kept getting "Please contact the Verizon Local Business Office.  We're sorry, we are unable to continue your order at this time.  Please try again later or contact your local Verizon office for assistance." When I called the 1-800 # provided, the customer svsc rep told me that he won't be able to give me the package deal online, because I needed to do it online. Then I tried again, got the same message, then I even tried "chat", both times I was told, they don't have access to my account but only sent me the link so I can do it myself..Oh well, there I was back to square one with the error ..It's been back and forth a thousand times it seems...

It's extremely frustrating..I bought a triple package deal for $69.99/mo and now since I removed my home phone service with them, they gave me the double package deal for the price $89.99/mo more than what I paid for triple..I really contemplate leaving Verizon..They must have thought I am an idiot to stay.. They really don't care about customers retention I guess!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, BTW, the website is designed so that you won't be able to make a downgrade to your srvs package but can only upgrade.That means you have to call in to make the change but then when you call, they will tell you: "oh, you have to do it on-line to get that deal"..Uh!! I would do it online if you let me VERIZON, but you made me call you for the request!!..Such a bait and switch tactics....Grrrrrrrrrh!

0 Likes
Re: OMG, can't change plan, or even get the customer svcs to help
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello aKitty

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
BoringMJ

I have the same problem, can you help me too?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi BoringMJ

You need to contact customer service through one of the options here:

http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes