ONE BILL COMPLAINT
JONSAR430

I terminated my one bill on August 17th 2012 in which I had my wireless bill, internet, home phone and Direct TV. I continued to receive bills through Sept 2012. In October 2012 I paid off what I thought to be the final remaining balance, as this was the last communication I received. In December of 2012 I received a letter from a collections agency for Verizon for 388.51. Firstly, there was no communication that I had a remaining balance and the collections agency stated that I needed to go to Verizon to find out what these charges are and why I did not receive a notice that I owed a balance and it just went to collections. (credit report ding#1); I then sent a disputed claim to collections to buy me some time to investigate further. In the meantime I also received a bill for Direct TV charges totaling over 300 dollars from another collections agency (ding#2) which would be several months of service. They claim that Verizon paid them but then took the money back as we terminated our service. THEN I received a bill at the end of January from another DIFFERENT collections agency for 100.53. They had no idea what the charges were for (Ding #3) I called Verizon and after two hours, getting hung up on 3 times, getting a rep whose connection on her phone was so bad I literally could only understand every 5th word, I was told they were outstanding internet services from August through Oct (a timeframe that I didn't have services) I then called back again and was told they were wireless services. I said but I still have wireless and pay that bill monthly. Only after going around hearing different things from different people - I was fed up and wanted nothing else to do with Verizon; I called wireless to find out how to get out of my contract; THEN the really nice guy was being helpful. He connected me to a man name David who looked into the 100.53 cent charge and stated it was for internet but saw that it should actually be zero and not have gone to collections. He said he would send me a letter to that effect so I can appeal it when it shows up on my credit report. He also said that he can send me the invoices dating back from 1/2011 so I can figure out this whole mess. He said he would email them and also print out and mail them to me. I was SO grateful. Finally light at the end of the tunnel! He also gave me his email to keep in contact. Well, that was a week ago. I followed up with him the next day as I hadn't received the emailed docs. He said he sent them and he will resend them. Obviously its a time sensitive matter so I am anxious to receive them. I followed up on Monday, Tues, Weds and now thurs with emails to David and there is now no response. I can't figure out how he can email me responses to my inquiries but I am not getting the email with the docs attached. I am so tired of this run around and need resolution.

0 Likes
Re: ONE BILL COMPLAINT
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: ONE BILL COMPLAINT
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes