OVER BILLED - OR BLATANT ATTEMPT AT BAIT & SWITCH
heyjack40
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have reported this compalaint 4 time to be promised a review of my account and return contact as to corrective action to resolve this matter. Once again "Verizon" my bill for March and a few days in February is $503.81.  When I signed up for the bundle in February, I was told my first bill on the Fios Bundle account would be $212.65. What the heck happened. Looks like bait & switch which is illegal under State Statutes and Federal Codes. I have been told by Verizon that items that were discounted when I first signed up had been added back in. My next step is the Maryland PSC, Federal FCC & FTC, Local TV Consumer help lines (they love this type stuff).  I want an acceptable resolution, immediately Verizon.  I am also emailing the Verizon Director, FIOS National Marketing, Stacey Juliano for resolution. That's it. Your move Verizon.

Re: OVER BILLED - OR BLATANT ATTEMPT AT BAIT & SWITCH
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Please check your Private Message Inbox.; It should look like this --

0 Likes
takes12no1

I had the same issue. In my case it was a bundle for 25/25 pluse prime HD with a set top box. fro 74.99. The confirmation letter convenently is blank in the order details section. So since I didn't get screen shots I have no proof this was possible.

I think they had a mess when they tried to roll out the Verizon xbox app..

0 Likes
Collielover96
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree with you - experienced the same sort of  situation.  I am NOT going to continue to pay over $400 a month for TV, internet and a land line we never use.  We do not buy any 'on demand' movies and still pay this ridiculous amount.  And the free on demand is piddling compared to Direct TV.

0 Likes
TMMYMTCHLL

SAME HERE .. INITIALLY I SPOKE WITH A VERIZON REP WHO "SAID" BILL ADJUSTED BACK TO ORIGINAL QUOTE ($104.50 FOR FIRST TWO MONTHS)   ... GLAD i DECIDED TO WAIT FOR THE "PAPER" CONFIRMATION (NEVER REC'D) .. WHAT i DID RECEIVE WAS DISCONNECT BILL ..  MY CALL BACK DID CONFIRM THAT A REP MADE THE CREDIT BUT ALSO THAT A SUPERVISOR HAD RE-DETERMINED AND REVERSED THE CREDIT.   THIS NEW REP THEN WANTED TO KNOW HOW i WOULD BE PAYING TODAY??  *NOTE i WAs denied written reason or confirmation as well as request for that decision making VERIZON SUPervisor to contact me directly.  I will be including appropriate Dc reg agencies going forward.

0 Likes