Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

OVER BILLED - OR BLATANT ATTEMPT AT BAIT & SWITCH

heyjack40
Contributor
Contributor

OVER BILLED - OR BLATANT ATTEMPT AT BAIT & SWITCH

Message 1 of 5
(2,395 Views)

I have reported this compalaint 4 time to be promised a review of my account and return contact as to corrective action to resolve this matter. Once again "Verizon" my bill for March and a few days in February is $503.81.  When I signed up for the bundle in February, I was told my first bill on the Fios Bundle account would be $212.65. What the heck happened. Looks like bait & switch which is illegal under State Statutes and Federal Codes. I have been told by Verizon that items that were discounted when I first signed up had been added back in. My next step is the Maryland PSC, Federal FCC & FTC, Local TV Consumer help lines (they love this type stuff).  I want an acceptable resolution, immediately Verizon.  I am also emailing the Verizon Director, FIOS National Marketing, Stacey Juliano for resolution. That's it. Your move Verizon.

4 REPLIES 4
ornahp
Moderator Moderator

Re: OVER BILLED - OR BLATANT ATTEMPT AT BAIT & SWITCH

Message 2 of 5
(2,389 Views)

Please check your Private Message Inbox.; It should look like this --

takes12no1
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 5
(2,351 Views)

I had the same issue. In my case it was a bundle for 25/25 pluse prime HD with a set top box. fro 74.99. The confirmation letter convenently is blank in the order details section. So since I didn't get screen shots I have no proof this was possible.

I think they had a mess when they tried to roll out the Verizon xbox app..

Collielover96
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 4 of 5
(2,289 Views)

I agree with you - experienced the same sort of  situation.  I am NOT going to continue to pay over $400 a month for TV, internet and a land line we never use.  We do not buy any 'on demand' movies and still pay this ridiculous amount.  And the free on demand is piddling compared to Direct TV.

TMMYMTCHLL
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 5
(2,243 Views)

SAME HERE .. INITIALLY I SPOKE WITH A VERIZON REP WHO "SAID" BILL ADJUSTED BACK TO ORIGINAL QUOTE ($104.50 FOR FIRST TWO MONTHS)   ... GLAD i DECIDED TO WAIT FOR THE "PAPER" CONFIRMATION (NEVER REC'D) .. WHAT i DID RECEIVE WAS DISCONNECT BILL ..  MY CALL BACK DID CONFIRM THAT A REP MADE THE CREDIT BUT ALSO THAT A SUPERVISOR HAD RE-DETERMINED AND REVERSED THE CREDIT.   THIS NEW REP THEN WANTED TO KNOW HOW i WOULD BE PAYING TODAY??  *NOTE i WAs denied written reason or confirmation as well as request for that decision making VERIZON SUPervisor to contact me directly.  I will be including appropriate Dc reg agencies going forward.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title