One Bill Discount - misleading
qamarw
Enthusiast - Level 1

The information on Verizon website about one bill discount is misleading as it does not not make it clear when you place order with order that you have to wait until you wireless bill is combined which according to Verizon reps takes three billing cycles. The another thing is you have to cancel auto pay with Verizon wireless so that it  is bundled with Fios. Can I cancel my contract without early termination fee as the price  I was quoted when I place my order with one bill discount is not what is on my bill even after third billing cycle? I still have my order confirmation pages saved.

Re: One Bill Discount - misleading
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hello qamarw,

While a Verizon employee may occasionally post here, this community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly.

Regards,

AnnieS

0 Likes
Re: One Bill Discount - misleading
qamarw
Enthusiast - Level 1

I did before posting to this forum. I just wanted to let other people know and get their opinion.

Re: One Bill Discount - never showed up
gcxsert
Enthusiast - Level 1
Verizon promises pricing, including discounts, that don't appear on your bill. I have been trying for more than a year to get them to honor their promise of a $10/month OneBill discount. Sometimes the discount shows up on my bill and sometimes it doesn't. More often, it doesn't. I have an e-mail from them, when I originally placed my order, that confirmed a price for a Triple Play package (I am also a Verizon Wireless customer) that is, of course, lower than the price that actually appears on my bill. Customer Service has been worthless in trying to resolve this matter, as they promise follow-up calls that never happen. Presently, I'm looking into the possibility of filing a formal complaint against them with state regulators here in VA.
Max561

Same here, it’s been over a year. I have called more than a dozen times trying to get the bills combined and they still haven’t been able to figure it out. The process is a complete joke. First they said it would take three months, after three months I called and they said that the names on my accounts did not match. So, they said I would have to call Verizon wireless and get my name changed. (They had Jeffery on one account and Jeff on the other). Then once I changed the name they said three more months. It’s been 12 months, still not combined and still not getting my $10 per month off. Part of the reason I switched cell phone carriers was for this $10 off. I feel I have been lied to. I am only posting this to help other Verizon customers. I hope this help saves them time from calling in repeatedly for a discount that does not exist and to help them come to the realization that they too have been lied to.

0 Likes
deetothab1
I requested my onebill be cancelled 2 months ago...hasn't happened yet. Calling customer service back. I remember when I signed up for it the sales guy on the line seemed very excited to get me on one bill....must've been a spiff for new one bill users. I cancelled it march 22nd....there is a order in the system for me to cancel it...it still is enrolled. The friendly customer service rep is go to de enroll my account again.
0 Likes