One Bill
DRT115
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was a one bill customer until 1-28-2014 when I transfered my Verizon wirelss numbers to another carrier. My new carrier is paying my ETF which is about 750.00 that I owe Verizon wireless. My question is I dont want my home service turned off for not paying the wireless bill until I get the prepaid master card from my new carrier and I will not get that until some time next month. What are my options?

0 Likes
Re: One Bill
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DRT115,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
DRT115
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did that yesterday and they gave me the nunber for one bill and I was on hold for 15 minutes and got disconnected. So i am trying this way. And the person o nthe phone told me unless it was paid in full I could get my service turned off.

0 Likes
DRT115
Enthusiast - Level 2

I finally got ahold of someone and they told me what to do. But its still doesnt gurantee my home service not getting turned off.

0 Likes