One bill discount
Stmurph1
I have been a one bill enrollee since September 2012, but have not been receiving the discount on my bill. When I display my current services, it says I should be getting a $10 a month discount, but that has not been reflected on any bill. I understand the discount was recently discontinued for new customers, but I believe I should have been grandfathered in. I called customer service and they were no help at all. Please help!
0 Likes
Re: One bill discount
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Stmurph,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: One bill discount
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Stmurph, As stated this issue has been resolved in your private support case. Please let us know if you need anything else.

-Mitchell

0 Likes