OneBill Billing Nightmare
joshgrigs141

So after speaking to 8 people between Verizon Telecom and Verizon Wireless, I will come to the message boards for help.

Here's the issue:

- Once upon a time I had my FiOS and Wireless accounts combined in OneBill.

- In November 2013 when I moved, I had the accounts split because of some weird issue with moving my service.

- I now am left with 2 residential log-in accounts. One for my new FiOS (new login name) at my residence, and one that only has my wireless bill attached to it (my old OneBill login).

- Problem is the only way to pay my wireless bill is through this old residential login (it actually willl not let me pay my bill on the wireless website).

How can I fix this and login to vzw.com to pay my bill normally? Every person I talk to from residential sends me to wireless and everyone from wireless sends me to residential.

Help!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: OneBill Billing Nightmare
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi joshgrigs14,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: OneBill Billing Nightmare
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi joshgrigs14,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes