Ongoing Billing Problems with Verizon
DermNurse
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok, I GIVE UP!!!! Just when you people assured me that all errors had been corrected, I receive notification that my bill is OVERDUE and that I owe $568.70!! What?!?! I have never had to pay that much for any service through Verizon or Comcast. I have paid on time each and every month as shown. First question, Why is this bill so high???

Second question, Why do I not get a bill for the same amount each month? No services have been changed, so why can't you bill me the same amount? I have blindly been paying Verizon and I feel 100% taken advantage of!

I want someone to contact me ASAP with a complete breakdown, explanation of this outrageous bill and an assurance that my monthly bill will remain the same!

Come on! Your company is a farce, continued problems is not good customer service! Why don't you all think about all the complaints regarding your billing practices and actually try to correct the issues?????

Amount Sent Delivered
$336.0008/05/2013 08/07/2013 
$334.0507/05/2013 07/09/2013 
$251.8706/03/2013 06/05/2013 
0 Likes
Re: Ongoing Billing Problems with Verizon
Ldm723
Enthusiast - Level 1

I totally agree with you!  Every month my bill has a different total due.  This month there is a $5.30 increase!  For what???

Throughout the year I notice small increases for the taxes, fees, surcharges.  It's ridiculous!  I am billed for exactly 10 separate tax/fee charges.

Just like gasoline prices, they hike up the price and we have no control.  We do have a choice though to not buy the gasoline.  Take a bus, walk or whatever to get to work.

However, Verizon is going overboard with price gouging.  They are in control of taking whatever amount of money they want from their customers and will always have an excuse as to why there was a need for a price increase.

I promise that as soon as I am free from this 2 year bonded contract with DirecTV, I am done. 

There are many competitors out there and I will hopefully find a reputable one that will not rip their customers off.

armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@Ldm723 wrote:

...  Just like gasoline prices, they hike up the price and we have no control.  We do have a choice though to not buy the gasoline.  Take a bus, walk or whatever to get to work ...

But they are forcing you to watch TV?  The nerve of some people!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DermNurse,

Your private support case on this issue has been reopened so that the Verizon agent can look into this for you.  Please respond in your existing private support thread to provide the agent with an update on your situation.

0 Likes
holtsys
Enthusiast - Level 2

You know about all those "Obama phones" all the takers are so proud of?  Now you know how they are paid for.  Eventually, they will run out of other people's money.

0 Likes
DermNurse
Enthusiast - Level 2

No resolution to date! Surprise, surprise, NOT! Now, a week after being told that I now owe over $500, I receive notice that I have a $61 credit!? Huh??  Now I know why so many customers receive erroneous charges, it is so Verizon can use our money to buy other companies!

0 Likes