Ongoing poor customer service first with installation now with bill
mtairygirl

Mr Mcadams and Mr. Smith,

The saga of poor cutomer service and communication continues  .

I need additional help, although my upgrade was finally installed after numerous complaints my bill remains incorrect.  I won't go into how they only thing postive about quantum is recording more shows,  This is about my bill.  I have stated this on numerous ocassions with a number of verizon staff.  I have been through an upgrade before and also when I first signed on with verizon I recieved a preview order with a bill total that remained consistant with my actual bill. This time not so much.  Kim S Supervisor Scranton CSSC at 570 delegated me to a Amy S she is from Verizon's resolution team at 570.   Amy felt it was okay if my bill was $5.00 or so more.  I do not feel the same besides my bill was $19.99 more than what was agreed to me  this is unacceptable.  I feel like a victim of a bait and switch.  Below you will find what I preview order I agreed.  If you could please correct.  If you cannot resolve it  please let me know what the cancellation fee would be and formal compliant will be filed. I don"t think i should go through this every month. And I can't believe you would risk losing a longtime customer who consistantly pays their bill on time even the incorrect one.     Thank you.

Francine

Billing Estimate

Estimated Monthly Charges
This estimate is not your actual bill, which may vary based on activation date, changes you make after the order, duration of promotional discounts, usage, balance, adjustments or installments.
 Services and DiscountsMonthly Amount
ExistingTriple Play$159.99

• FiOS Digital Voice Unlimited Plan

• FiOS TV Ultimate HD

• Cons 75M/75M SFU Bundle

• $20 $20 Get More Guaranteed Discount for 36 Months Included thru Dec 17, 2017

ExistingEquipment Rental Package - 4 TVs$34.99
NewFiOS Quantum TV - Enhanced Service $22 per month - Free for 24 monthsFee Waived
NewUltimate Fully Loaded Entertainment Pack $31.98 per month - Free for 24 monthsFee Waived
 Estimated Monthly Subtotal$194.98
 Taxes, Fees and Other Verizon Charges$21.27
 Regional Sports Network Fee$3.48
 Estimated Monthly Charges$219.73
0 Likes
Re: Ongoing poor customer service first with installation now with bill
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes