Online Bill in PDF?
TCol
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is anybody else unable to download their "online" FIOS bill in PDF format?  I have always downloaded the "online" bill instead of the "paper" bill because the "online" bill includes the call log for the month.  Suddenly, this month, the PDF option is not available.  I called Support at 12:45.  Their recording said the wait time was over an hour.  So, I put in for a callback.  They called me back at 15:15.  After 45 minutes on the phone, they advised that they know nothing about it.  Never heard of it.  They transferred me to Web Support.  They asked me if I could log in.  I can.  So that's not their problem.  They transferred me back to the original Support that I was talking to for 45 minutes.  I reached another recording that the wait time is over an hour.  What a waste of time.

Re: Online Bill in PDF?
KearCat
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same! 

0 Likes
rgh524
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had issues for months with paperless billing. I receive an email telling me that my bill is available. Go to the linked site and sign in, only to receive a posted message that my billing info is not available and only showing previous month’s billing and nothing current. There is a link for online bills that supposedly shows the current bill, but that has no PDF option?? Instead you are offered download in Excel, Quicken, Quickbooks and Money?? I believe that these options are new this month? I have no idea why Verizon is the only paperless billing system that makes it so difficult to access your current bill. And today, the entire on-line account access has come up as Temporarily Not Available multiple times.

0 Likes
TCol
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's interesting that no Verizon rep, or even super-user is commenting on this.  If they are taking away this feature, have the integrity to step forward and announce it.  Don't just take it away and hope nobody notices. 

0 Likes
gdpottin

Thanks for your posts.  

Sad that Verizon's Support function is so horribly dysfunctional.  Online chats ended up being the only viable support option for me.  I'm after the ONLINE Bill PDF as you are.  Today I wasted several more hours of my time; that's in addition to many more hours of runarounds since I started pursuing it in July.  I'll post here if I ever get a resolution to this.  

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@gdpottin wrote:

Thanks for your posts.  

Sad that Verizon's Support function is so horribly dysfunctional.  Online chats ended up being the only viable support option for me.  I'm after the ONLINE Bill PDF as you are.  Today I wasted several more hours of my time; that's in addition to many more hours of runarounds since I started pursuing it in July.  I'll post here if I ever get a resolution to this.  

I don’t understand what you and the poster before you are referring to.

i can go into my Fios account via the web http://www.verizon.com under residential and select login and enter my user name and my password.

you then click on billing. Click on view bill and you will see a view Bill in pdf which opens up in a new browser window and from there you have 18 months of invoices in adobe format. I click on download and save to my designated Fios folder. You can also use the print option if that is what you wish.

this feature also can be done via the myfios app. Under view bill, then there is a clickable link to view as a pdf which you can also print out if you desire. I have not saved from the app but I would be happy to go into it and take screen shots if that would assist you.

you may have a browser issue etc. I cannot say for certain.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

Here is a screen shot that shows you can select your bill in pdfimage

0 Likes
TCol
Enthusiast - Level 2

jonjones,

You must be in a different part of the country.  I'm in the Mid-Atlantic.  I see a different screen.  The point is that there is a choice of downloading the Paper Bill or the Online Bill.  Only the Online Bill includes the call log.  I was able to do this until July.

Does the bill you are able to download in PDF include the call log.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@TCol wrote:

jonjones,

You must be in a different part of the country.  I'm in the Mid-Atlantic.  I see a different screen.  The point is that there is a choice of downloading the Paper Bill or the Online Bill.  Only the Online Bill includes the call log.  I was able to do this until July.

Does the bill you are able to download in PDF include the call log.

On the wireless yes it does.

i don’t use Verizon home phone. However I cannot see any reason why the wireless shows the call log and not home phone. 

0 Likes
TCol
Enthusiast - Level 2

Exactly!  It changed in July.  I can't get Verizon to give an answer one way or the other.

0 Likes