Online Bill Pay not Processing
Mackasey

I try to make a payment and I have entered all required fields but it keeps coming back to the same paymentpage and nothing has processed.

0 Likes
Re: Online Bill Pay not Processing
Jack011

Having the same problem. Can not find any answers to pay my bill

0 Likes
Online Payment not processing
fredthefish1

I am a new Verizon Fios customer.

I enrolled in Auto Pay (via a credit card), however when I logged into my account, I got a 'payment is past due notice'. Apparently Auto Pay takes upto 2 billing cycles to go into effect (which I was not informed of).

I subsequently tried to make a 'one time payment' - however  no matter how many times I tried to process the payment, it would not go thru on the site.

Please advise and please note that I have tried to make a payment, however Verizon's payment systems do not appear to be working correctly. I would like not to be penalized for any late payment for this and would appreciate if Verizon could advise on the issue. I have spent the last hour on the phone, online, etc trying to resolve.

0 Likes
Unable to make payment using Credit card
Perminder

I am not able to pay my bill online using credit card. It keep asking for payment options and does not go anyhwere further.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to make payment using Credit card
KS321

Same here.  Also, tried to Live Chat an agent and that isn't working either.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to make payment using Credit card
DanRaja

Same here. Got stuck on "Choose payment option" and goes no where...

0 Likes
the website must be down
OptimisticCynic

The irony!  I don't want to make a payment but know I must in order to keep my services.  I try to make a payment in order to keep my services  and am unable to do so because the website is not working.  I attempt to make the payment online, only to find out that the pay-by-phone system will charge $3.00 to take the payment, which I know Verizon is unable to reimburse.

0 Likes
Re: Can not pay online
KKstan

I am having the same issue.  Will someone fix it soon?

KK

0 Likes
Re: Online bill payment form will not allow me to complete it
rant-ree
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got through the payment process without a problem.   Hope this was just a glitch and that the system will work more smoothly in the future.  

0 Likes
Re: Online Bill-pay not working
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

When this kind of problem occurs

MAKE SURE YOU CLEAR YOUR BROWSER CACHE

That often clears such gliches.  Also try using your browser without addons.  Sometimes the addons cause such problems.

0 Likes