Online Customer Service
deewelsh
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just chatted with a customer service woman who "DISCONNECTED" with me when I argued that Verizon penalizes their customers for being longtime customers.  My package is no longer "available" and Verizon expects me to pay another $5 a month and get NOTHING new???  {please keep your posts courteous}???  I will be getting cable from my local company.  Verizon's customer service is AWFUL!!!  Buyer BEWARE!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Online Customer Service
JKennedy
Enthusiast - Level 3

And your cable company will do the same thing, and your cell provider will do the same thing and your movie rental company will do the same thing, and so on.

From the tone and langauge of your post, the agent probebly did what they're told they have a right to do when a customer become beligerant and the interaction is no longer productive.

deewelsh
Enthusiast - Level 2

You must work for verizon.  How can one be beligerent on an internet chat?  LOL  Neither here nor there, I am moving to Comcast since I never received a response to my phone calls or emails.  Customer service is SEVERELLY lacking!!!

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@deewelsh wrote:

You must work for verizon.  How can one be beligerent on an internet chat?  LOL  Neither here nor there, I am moving to Comcast since I never received a response to my phone calls or emails.  Customer service is SEVERELLY lacking!!!

Belligerentinclined to or exhibiting assertiveness, hostility, or combativeness

You don't believe one can be hostile or combative via online chat? Wow, I'd love to live in your world...