Online Exclusive Offer and 30 Day Cancelation policy are MISLEADING!
Classy1

As an existing customer, Verizon Fios sent me an exclusive offer, and after I signed up for it, but there were pricing discrepencies in the contract. Instead of the advertized price, I was charged way more! They also did not include the discount for the Autopay. I called to revert back to the old contract, and they said it was not possible.  I said I wanted to cancel and the Rep told me I had 30 Days to cancel, and to call back after I have a new provider. After 1-week, I called to cancel and they said I had to pay $350 ETF. I asked about the 30-days, and they said it only applied to new customers. Absolutely ridiculous! I told them I had screenshots of the discrepency, but they didn't care. The Manager, Alb--t, was extremely unhelpful and wouldn't listen to reasoning. It's all a ploy to force people to either pay high bills, or the ETF. Verizon is a massive company, and they wouldn't like it if their loyal customers turned against them to file petitions for more oversight into their tactics or even report these incidents BBB. 

0 Likes
Re: Online Exclusive Offer and 30 Day Cancelation policy are MISLEADING!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Classy,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.