Online attempt to access my Account Info Fails - says my email address is not verified
djb5
Contributor - Level 3

I've been trying to manage my Voicemail Account but I get directed to a sign-in page (even though I'm already logged into My Verizon page) that asks me again to sign-in. This sign-in fails and gives the following message. When I click the link below (Send Verification Email), it just cycles and never finishes.  I have been able to access my Voicemail account in the past with no problems and have not changed my email address or password.

Here's the message I got:

Make it easier for Verizon to communicate with you to reset your password, get important notifications, etc.

The above Primary Email Address on file is not verified. Click the link below to send a verification email to this email address. Please follow the instructions in the email. Send Verification Email

I have tried multiple times without success.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Online attempt to access my Account Info Fails - says my email address is not verified
djb5
Contributor - Level 3

Problem resolved - just "went away" -- I just now signed back in to try again to resolve and instead of getting an error - a pop-up message told me I was now verified. Curious!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Online attempt to access my Account Info Fails - says my email address is not verified
djb5
Contributor - Level 3

more info:

I tried going to Accounts and Services,  here: https://www.verizon.com/foryourhome/MyAccount/ngen/pr/svcs/home.aspx

and can see info for my FiOS TV and Internet services, but not digital voice/phone. After the TV and Internet info, it displays the following info and includes a button to click that says "Get Full Access". Clicking on that brings me to a place telling me I need to proceed to get a Temporary Identification Code (PIN).  I didn't do that, because it looks suspicious (never needed anything like this before just to manage my phone service.

Anybody know what's going on here???

Here's the wording that was displayed from the link I provided above:

You have more services with Verizon

Just one last step to get full access.

Full Access makes managing your account even easier.

• Make changes to your service
  • View your bill in full detail
  • View your calling records
0 Likes
djb5
Contributor - Level 3

OK - I'm still trying to resolve this.

I just gave in and clicked the "Get Full Access" button - nothing happened! (no confirmation of same, no email received, nada)

sigh ...

0 Likes
djb5
Contributor - Level 3

Problem resolved - just "went away" -- I just now signed back in to try again to resolve and instead of getting an error - a pop-up message told me I was now verified. Curious!

0 Likes