Online payment showing as "processing"
jimmo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Normally, when I make my online payment for my Verizon account (landline and enhanced High Speed Internet services) I receive a confirmation email within minutes. This month, however, I did not receive such a confirmation  email, and I noticed the payment is still showing as "processing." Furthermore, when I checked my debit card account I see the payment is showing as "pending."

The only other thing I did out of the ordinary during this transaction was to update my address information, since I noticed it was incomplete and appeared as if it was changed. Actually, the Verizon payment sytem also appears as if it was overhauled/redesigned.

Any help would be appreciated, especially to avoid having to contact a Verizon representative by phone, which I dislike, esp. having to wait in queue.

0 Likes
Re: Online payment showing as "processing"
jimmo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please disregard most of my previous post. The confirmation email was finally received, albeit that the payment is still showing as "processing." Perhaps this is because it is afterhours and over the weekend for both the debit card company and Verizon.

Although I am still curious to know if the Verizon payment system was recently redesigned, if that is also, perhaps, why my address information appeared to be changed..

0 Likes