Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Order Processing

dacarlri
Contributor
Contributor

Order Processing

Message 1 of 1
(496 Views)

I couldn't be more frustrated or disappointed in a company ever, unless it might be Cox Cable.  I tried for 13 hours today (1/7/2012), with three different chat agents to complete an order for tier 1, 3 bundle special for 79.99.  I was able to get through the order process to a certain point, and there was a "snag" where I had to start over.   Then when starting over, agent 2 said I needed to close all browsers and clear all cookies so I could indeed, start over.  When, after starting over and finally getting to where i wanted to be, and this was 9 hours ago (currently 10:41pm EST), I get to a certain point in my order and I keep getting a "local business office; temporary unable to complete your order; try again later" message.  Chat agent 3 suggested that I was using an inappropriate web browser (Internet Explorer 😎 and to either try a different web browser or wait a few hours and try again.  Well, I've done all the above to no avail.  Your offer expires today, your telephone sales are closed, your chat sessions are closed and I'm now forced to pay more money for your service or stay with your competitor.  Not good business sense in my mind!!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title