Order cancelled?
Gstyves

My contract had ended and Verizon was raising my price so I decided to switch to Comcast.  I called and scheduled cancellation and shortly thereafter received an email from Verizon offering me an additional $25 off a month to remain a customer.  I decided to stay so i used the link to login and completed an order for a new 2 year agreement and the new lower rate.  I received a confirmation number and it said I'd receive email confirmation within 24 hours.  I never did so I called and Verizon is telling me that the order was cancelled.  They can't so who or why the order was cancelled and now, magically they can't offer me the better rate.  I'm very frustrated with customer service and need some suggestions on how to proceed.

0 Likes
Re: Order cancelled?
jonjones1
Legend

If you have no contract and your price changed then go to Comcast.

you could call retention’s and see if the order can be honored but beware of additional costs like activation/install fees etc. and make sure the amounts in total are lower.

sometimes the amount you receive don’t include taxes, surcharges and fees.

look at total costs. Also it’s always better to have no contract due to your circumstances may change in the future.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: Order cancelled?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Gstyves,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes