Over Billing
Leaving_Verizon

I was over charged by Verizon $278.  I called and one of the options on the automated menu was to request a refund.  I was finally able to speak to someone but the representative then said that she could not issue a refund for my overpayment, that only a credit could be issued.  SHe was rude and condescending and pretty much told me tough luck.  I escalated to a supervisor and was transferred over to the finance department.  There I was told that a refund had been issued and my check would be arriving in the mail.  It's been two weeks and I still have a credit on my account and no check in the mail.  This is the last straw with Verizon and will be leaving.  Verizon does not know how to value and keep customers.

0 Likes
Re: Over Billing
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
VAham1

I understand exactly what you mean. In order to force customers to provide direct checking account access to Verizon, I believe Verizon has crippled the "make a one-time payment" option..

I spent a half hour on the phone with Verizon last month in order to get them to correct a $400.00 + billing error from last year. They finally admitted fault, and said they would correct it, and they subsequently did...... until I went to pay the bill for this month.... and there it was again!!!!

I have already changed cell providers, and cancelled my Verizon aircard due to their callous indifference, and after staying on hold for over 30 minutes today only to be told a supervisor was not available, I am ready to go to the State Corporation Commission and the Comonwealth Attorney's office.

I am sorry I didn't go with the cable company for my internet/HD tv/ telephone bundle.

I think I just might pile Verizon's equipment up at the curb, tell them to come get it, then file suit when they try to bill me for early termination on an account where they failed to live up to their end of the contract...

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

VAham, 

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes