Overcharged from Verizon like usual
TechLoverNYC

This is not the first time I am dealing with being over charged by Verizon. Prior to this I spoke to a Verizon representative named David in the phone and put a hold on the charges but Verizon ignored it and instead of rectifying the problem they over charge and figure we won’t notice.

Here is my issue,I was over charged $150.00 each month for the past two months. 

I was charged $150.00 for a  activation fee I never agreed to and $150.00 for a router I don’t have that was returned to a Verizon location the same day. And you can check your recorded phone call with your representative John from Pennsylvania and David from Albany.  The router that was delivered wasn’t working properly so upon doing a bit of research I noticed I could use 

own router and NOT Verizon’s which slows down my internet and does not work as well as they say it does.

That is $300.00 dollars that is being Stolen from my checking account who is enrolled in autopay. Why does Verizon always overcharge it’s customers even after I called and spent hours on the phone dealing with the issue and now I have to spend more time  dealing with an issue that should have been resolved the first time I called? 

0 Likes
Re: Overcharged from Verizon like usual
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TechLoverNYC,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes