Overcharges on My Last 2 Bills
East0819

I extended my 2-year agreement in the middle of June 2019.  I got the $5 monthly credit because I provided my checking account for the automatic payment to take place and paper free billing.  However, the above $5 monthly credit was left off my next 2 bills.  I have been with Verizon FiOS for 4 years and feel unappreciated.  I called Verizon and got $5 monthly credit earlier this month which was 3 days before my automatic payment.  Verizon's representative had to fix this issue.  However, the automatic payment did not include the $5 discount.  My 2015 Verizon FiOS deal was the best.  My 2017 Verizon FiOS was worse than the 2015 deal, but it was still good.  My 2019 Verizon FiOS deal is the worst of the three.  There are other companies that offer similar service in my area.  I would appreciate if Verizon could fix the aforementioned issue permanently without myself calling Verizon's Billing Department every month and wasting my time.  Thank you for your cooperation. 

0 Likes
Re: Overcharges on My Last 2 Bills
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi East0819,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes