Overpayment - Trying to find fax number for Customer Financial Services
Rud56789

Trying to get a refund from Verizon isn't fun.  I think it violates the 8th Amenedment of US Constitution on cruel and unusual punishment.  

Don't try online Chat or they will tell you even if they show the payment you need to do the following: {edited for privacy}

Why would I want to share my bank statement with Verizon?  Would any Verizon employee want to share their entire bank statement?  And you can't show the back and front of a check when it wasn't a check.  

Oh, if you call the number it isn't a fax nor is it Verizon.  So I'm looking for the proper fax number for Verizon Consumer Financial Services.  

0 Likes
Re: Overpayment - Trying to find fax number for Customer Financial Services
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you called Verizon and asked for the billing department and then asked them for the number?

0 Likes
Rud56789
20 minutes on hold. 15 minutes with someone who gives the wrong information. I would like to think there is an easier solution then having to call in and go through the automated system.
0 Likes
Willie_VZ
Enthusiast - Level 2

My apologies Rud56789 it seems as though you will need to reach out to us at 1-800-VERIZON during normal business hours in order to  reach the Consumer Financial Services Department, we feel this will be the best path to address your concerns. ~ Frank S.

0 Likes
Willie_VZ
Enthusiast - Level 2

We can put you in touch with CFS during normal business hours M-F (08:00am-05:00pm) , and apologize that at this late hour we are currently unable to make this happpen. We standby in case our assistance is required. Please let us know. ~ Frank S.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes