Switch Account

PAY MY BILL - DOES NOT WORK

PAY MY BILL - DOES NOT WORK

Contributor paulinor1
Contributor
Message 1 of 6
(1,834 Views)

using the verizon email reminder with the link to PAY MY BILL but the link brings me to a non working page.

none of the 2 options works, so i try this instead, i go to My Verizon, select PAY MY BILL and the page brings me to

I click the blue link "here" and it brings me back to the page link that does not work and keeps going around.

Here is the most disgusting and frustrating exeprience after all this:  I called customer service, all they say in the recorded message is I can all do this online, thats funny.  I finally got to talk to someone after 15 minutes of hold time, they gave me a number for E-Center 866 326 7937, gentlemen Avery {edited for privacy} tried to help me on 1/27/14 and opened a ticket number {edited for privacy} and told me to check the website again on Friday whihc is today.  Between then and today, I have tried to contact Verizon and geve me CFS Payments 800 698-3545, so I did and they have the nerve to charge me $3 & change to process payment on the phone.  Are you kidding me?  I explained the situation and theytold me that they will credit me the charges.  SO here I am today to check if all works now just to find out that it still does not.  So I called customer service again and IO know i gotta wait at least 15 minutes and sure enough i did only to find out that the E-Center dept closed my case without expalanation.  So the frustrated me had to ask and request that I do not want to hold any longer and requested for the customer service Sarah {edited for privacy} to have them call me when they becaome available instead.  She would not do that so I am now realy at the end of my line and willing to just let go of all this and transfer my services elsewhere.  I looked and looked all over their website maybe they have support chat or online help but they do not and the only way i find out to express my frustrations is to blog it.  I hope that no else have to go through this becasue it really sucks.  VERIZON SUCKS!!! 

5 REPLIES 5
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 6
(1,829 Views)

Hi paulinor1,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

Contributor paulinor1
Contributor
Message 3 of 6
(1,779 Views)
how many days do you think i will get a response from the fastest service in the planet?
Moderator Moderator
Message 4 of 6
(1,776 Views)

Hi paulinor1,

Please allow 2 business days for a reply.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor k2graphics
Copper Contributor
Message 5 of 6
(1,689 Views)

It is seven (7) months since this post + I am having the same problem + cannot access, view or pay my bill online due to a continuous loop.

Verizon has removed items from my account, yet the one constant is that they unrelentingly raise the cost of my services. They've raised it numerous times to the tune of more than $30 in the last 4 months.

The LEAST they could do is to PLEASE insist that the web people do their jobs and FIX the WEB SITE! Even the above formatting items for this forum don't work, as shown when I tried to format with them + post my message:

• Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

Those invalid options turned out to be text color (just a hint for the apparently challenged web site staff).

ALSO NOTE: When I tried to apply tags to this post, I got the following message saying the words "not" + "to" weren't permitted:

• The message tags contain not, which is not permitted in this community. Please remove this content before sending your post.

I'll bet, regarding Verizon, that a lot of people want to use tags that include "not." …Especially when the post is entitled "PAY MY BILL – DOES NOT WORK."

Thank you.

Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 6 of 6
(1,681 Views)

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.