PIN requests that I did not make
chesneyj1

I woke up this morning to not just one but two temporary pin identification codes.  I did not make these requests.  I was still in bed asleep when they were made.  How do I find out who made these requests?  I don't appear to have been hacked but I want to make certain that it didn't happen.  It is now extremely difficult to find a phone number to call to ask a real human being.

What do I do?

0 Likes
Re: PIN requests that I did not make
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi chesneyj,

Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Re: PIN requests that I did not make
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@chesneyj wrote:

I woke up this morning to not just one but two temporary pin identification codes.  I did not make these requests.  I was still in bed asleep when they were made.  How do I find out who made these requests?  I don't appear to have been hacked but I want to make certain that it didn't happen.  It is now extremely difficult to find a phone number to call to ask a real human being.

What do I do?

Hopefully a simple mistake.  But obviously you need to be vigilant in case some one is trying to steal your account info.

0 Likes