Paid off account to Verizon July 18, 2018 reported to collections August 4 , 2018
Virginia13

I paid the 64 dollars I owed for the last land line account that I closed this year on July 18, 2018, but it says on my credit report that you reported me to a collections agency on August 4, 2018 at 

500 TECHNOLOGY DR SUITE 300
WELDON SPRING, MO 63304.

I called Verizon to get an update on my account and the lady said it showed my bill as paid.  You have cause my credit score to go down, now what do I do?  I paid the bill, why did you continue to report me to collections AFTER I paid the bill?  That makes no sense and I was working hard to get my credit score up.  I have read about lots of other people getting screwed like this for having false information reported about them by Verizon.  I no longer have  land line with you guys, and I paid my money, why did you open a new collections account on me when I don't owe anything?
0 Likes
Re: Paid off account to Verizon July 18, 2018 reported to collections August 4 , 2018
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Virginia1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes