Paper Free Billing Application
ccblue1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think it would be terrific if the link to sign up for auto pay in the "Thank you for enrolling in Verizon Paper Free Billing" took me to an actual page instead of a 404.

sign in and enroll

It would also be swell if I could sign up for auto pay after I've logged into my account.  But the Flash loading image just goes 'round and 'round and then finally goes away - with no indication of what was wrong.   I assume it's because I haven't received my first bill yet, but it does seem like Verizon would be more than happy to take my payment information before I've received my first bill.

I wouldn't post the above in this forum except I could find no other way to contact Verizon except for chatting or calling. Having spent 6+ hours (no exaggeration at all) on the phone with Verizon since I first ordered service on 7/5, I really didn't feel like talking to someone who wouldn't have a clue how to fix the problem or chatting with a robot.

Gosh, I feel bad being so sarcastic or cynical, but after the experience I've had with Verizon the last month, I cannot help myself.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Paper Free Billing Application
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ccblue,

Sorry you are having difficulty signing up for Auto Pay. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

View solution in original post

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ccblue,

Sorry you are having difficulty signing up for Auto Pay. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

ccblue1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please reply by phone as I have other things to do than check this forum for a solution to my problem.  And please show up on caller id as Verizon, or I won't answer.

Thank you.

0 Likes