Paperless billing and online bill pay no longer working
VZServiceIssues
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am a paperless billing customer.  Three days ago, the Verizon web site for residential customers gave a site unavailable message.  Since then, when I log in and try View Bill, the site shows "Your billing information is not available," with a Pay Bill button underneath it.  For the past two days, I tried clicking the Pay Bill button and providing all the information (including my billing address which is also missing).  Instead of a completed payment, I get a message saying my payment cannot be processed, and to please try again later.  I've called customer support about this twice, and they try to get me to change my browser or use an app instead of fixing the problem.  This is the browser I've been using to pay my bills for over a year, and the problem is clearly on Verizon's site.  If you want screen shots, I can provide them.  Today it was also suggested that I shorten the login ID that I've been using since the account was set up - tried that, same result.  Finally, I was told a ticket would be created today for Verizon to fix their web site.  The site content has clearly been changed.  I'm seeing new payment options on it and hearing suggestions to use an app while waiting on hold with customer service, but there is no excuse for breaking the existing service.  Please fix it so that it continues to work with all browsers, not just IE.  I use Google Chrome.

Re: Paperless billing and online bill pay no longer working
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi VZServiceIssues,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes