Past bills
PeterT2

Is there any way to see previous bills?  My account was transferred to Frontier, and now I cannot get onto the verizon site --- when I enter my user name and password, it tells me I need to use the Frontier site.  Frontier, of course, does not have old verizon bills, and since I opted for paperless (foolish me) they only exist on verizon.com which I can no longer get onto.  I believe (having looked at my first Frontier bill in detail) that Verizon has been overcharging me for about a year. Any suggestions how to fix this (maybe someone from Verizon is reading this).

I also cannot call them because no matter what I do the IVR decides I have been transferred to Frontier and hangs up on me (even if I dont answer their questions, it decides I am Forntier, perhaps from the caller id, and hangs up.

0 Likes
Re: Past bills
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi PeterT,

You will need to contact Frontier, as they now have responsibility for your account.  You can find contact information here:

http://meetfrontier.com/

0 Likes
PeterT2

Frontier does not have access to my past Verizon bills.  I (unadvisably, it looks like) signed up for paperless billing since Verizon said the bills could be seen online, but now they are gone.  I cannot login to verizon.com and Frontier does not have past Verizon bills.  Since Verizon overcharged me about $40 a month for the last 13 months, I believe I need to talk to Verizon (or, alternatively, the Public Utilities Commission) as I seriously doubt that Frontier acquired any obligations for Verizon overcharges.  Frontier has said thaey do not have an obligation for anything prior to April 1.  If you think they do, please give me something to support that as I will clearly have to file a complaint with the PUC if Frontier is responsible for pre-April 1 overcharges.  Otherwise, let me know how I can talk to Verizon to resolve this.

0 Likes
RUJEEPN

I've tried to contact Frontier on numerous occasions to no avail. After almost 60 days they still don't have any prior Verizon acct bills up under my account history, although they do have the last 12 months of payments ??? I just need to see my last months bill with Verizon & I need to see my billing history for the DIrect TV account I had bundled with Verizon.

Might I remind you that the Federal Tax code requires all business to keep financial records for a minimum of 3 years. This includes customers access to their records for at least three years. For those of us trying to save the planet & signed up for paperless billing (also saving Verizon a butt load of money on paper & postage) you are required by the IRS to keep access & records for 3 years. Wonder if the IRS & the FCC are getting a bunch or reports on this issue?

Also wondering why there are no more phone #'s listed on your website either. Too many irate customers? I was a very loyal Verizon & Verizon Wireless customer for 20 years & this is the thanks I get.? too bad for them I'm switching to Charter next week. Please provide info on who to contact to get access to prior billing statements.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Frontier assumed your account and all liabilities associated with it on April 1st. Even though the charges in question initiated with Verizon, you are now a Frontier customer and Frontier has the action to resolve the billing issue in question

0 Likes