Pathetic Customer Support and still waiting for 100$ gift card issue
GuestUser2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have very pathetic experience with Verizon coustomer support and no professionalism and they are best liers.

here is the issue:

i renewed my home fios in april 2018 and during the renewal 100$ gift card was commited. I received the card in june/july. When i tried to use it for my fios payment but it failed. 

When i called fios customer support and they mentioned it is Verizon wireless giftcard and you cannot use for fios payment.

in nov 2018, i move to Verizon wireless and tried to use the same gift card again. Now it says invalid pin. I am using the same pin mentioned on gift card. Pin is of 7 digit but website accept 6 or 8 digit pin.

since number i called Verizon wireless care and verizon fios care and mentioned about my issue. First thing, no one is able to help and putting on hold for 45 mins.

some how they connect me with gift card department in Nov 2018. Gift card department said it will be reissued and you will get in 10 days. I did not received the card so far almost 30 days , and continuously following up and every time they told to wait 72 some one call you back. More than a week past no call. 

So far i have spent 20 hours to fix my 100$ gift card but no luck. 

Waiting for few more days then will disconnect my services

0 Likes
Re: Pathetic Customer Support and still waiting for 100$ gift card issue
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi GuestUser,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.