Paying another account

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Paying another account

Message 1 of 2
(3,516 Views)

Is there anyway... how do I put this...

I moved and so I have a different account number and phone number. I'd like to pay online but I was seeing if I could

possibly add it to the same page. I mean you can do that on progress energy's website.

Or do I have to create a whole new login just to pay this other bill? I tried to look for the number for online help...

this is soo frustrating... I hate calling verizon. Does anyone know of a number or email for the website? I would love to 

pay my bill online but can't seem to do it...my old account is just up which is amazingly still for some reason being charged...

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wireless Employee Emeritus Wireless Employee Emeritus
Wireless Employee Emeritus

Re: Paying another account

Message 2 of 2
(3,497 Views)

Unfortunately you will need to set up the other account online to make a payment for the account. You can go to CONTACT US to send an email to the support team for account specific help.

Morgan
Verizon Wireless
Area Operations

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.