Switch Account

Payment Information is not needed every time I open my internet account.

Payment Information is not needed every time I open my internet account.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

I DO NOT have a paperless account . . . and I will never have a paperless account ! ! !   Now, why do I have a notice to pay my account every time I turn the computer on? This is a household and as such, everyone in the household has access to the machine. This is the third letter I have sent to you asking the same question. The only answer I have received is to go to manage your account and when I go there  . . . the only options are to go paperless . . . which is something I will never do. If I can't get rid of this "opening full-screen notice to the world" that I owe my provider money, I think I may just have to get rid of the provider. I pay the Bill once per month, but you remind me (and everyone else) every time the computer goes on in my house. NO thank you.

Vernon Wilmer

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly (by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account) for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.