Payment past due notice showing online?! BUT I PAID IN FULL!
EGM1

I've had issues these past 2 months with my Verizon account with changes made without my consent. After countless phone calls I've finally got it resolved. My past bill I was issued a $21.92 credit to my account.  I paid the updated bill amount.  Now these past few days I've been checking my online account to see if my new bill was available and its been stating I had a $0 balance.  Now up until yesterday, my account has a $21.92 past due balance and how would i like to pay.  I called Verizon fios, and they told me that my balance is $0 and I owe nothing and to disregard the website cause it hasn't "updated", but I cant view my new bill because of this.  They "assured" me that my account isn't flagged or anything. Unfortunately, when I've been 'assured' by a FIOS rep, theyve been wrong.  I do not want to end up in a position where Verizon reports me over to credit agencies, and destroy my credit like I've seen they've done to others on this board.  Is anyone encounter this or can help me how to get my online account in correct status?

0 Likes
Re: Payment past due notice showing online?! BUT I PAID IN FULL!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Payment past due notice showing online?! BUT I PAID IN FULL!
jbostrom

It's the online billing page that's messed up.  It needs to be fixed.

:Look at what it says on my billing page: 

Account Balance    $.00

Previous Balance$260.72
No Payment Received$.00
Overdue Balance - Please Pay Now$260.72

Obviously something's wrong here.  IF the balance is zero, THEN there should be nothing in the overdue balance box.  

This is a simple coding mistake, easy to fix.   One system doesn't know what the other system is doing.  Get them in sync.  Fix it.  It's a lousy customer experience, unacceptable. 

0 Likes