PaymentOne debit from account
bettysmitty

as anyone had an eck debit from their checking account using PaymentOne that you didn't authorize?

9783397101 BR PAYMENTONE  This is what it looks like

0 Likes
Re: debit from account
jonjones1
Legend

@bettysmitty wrote:

as anyone had an eck debit from their checking account using PaymentOne that you didn't authorize?

9783397101 BR PAYMENTONE  This is what it looks like

It seems there are many complaints out there

https://www.complaintboard.com/payment-one-l1405.html

First call your bank and change your account number. 

Secondly contact your bank and file a fraud claim and get your money back.

third contact your bank and make sure there is a form on file to prevent this from occurring again.

I would think changing your account number will fix the problem.

0 Likes
paymentone
bdeda5

hi everyone

i see an autherized deduction for say the amount of 4.20 on my banks website i dont remember doing this...any help please

0 Likes
Re: paymentone
jonjones1
Legend

@bdeda5 wrote:

hi everyone

i see an autherized deduction for say the amount of 4.20 on my banks website i dont remember doing this...any help please

If you google the company you will find its a third party supplier of services.

contact your bank or credit union and have them place a block on this place. Also place a dispute on your account to get the money back.

0 Likes
paymentone verizon
ssp0419

My checking account has been charged multiple time for $3.12 from Paymentone - with a reference to "verizon."  I went to my bank today and told them to stop accepting such charges - but what to do to get my money back that has already been charged - which only amount to about $20 total?  How did Paymentone get my account number?  I tried to call Paymentone at number found on Googlt - but all disconnected.  Help anyone please!  How can this happen?  

0 Likes
Re: paymentone verizon
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ssp0419,

Please be aware that this a forum where users help other users. If you wish to speak with a Verizon representative about your issue, then please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including "Ask Verizon," our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers. For billing questions, please contact Verizon during normal business hours.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@ssp0419 wrote:

My checking account has been charged multiple time for $3.12 from Paymentone - with a reference to "verizon."  I went to my bank today and told them to stop accepting such charges - but what to do to get my money back that has already been charged - which only amount to about $20 total?  How did Paymentone get my account number?  I tried to call Paymentone at number found on Googlt - but all disconnected.  Help anyone please!  How can this happen?  

You go back to the bank and file a fraud report/unauthorized withdrawal by payment one . The bank will reverse it back to you as long as it wasn’t past 60-90 days ago.

0 Likes
Klglasoe

@ssp0419 wrote:

Yes happened to me 3x for $6.38 and I am disputing charges with my bank since I did not authorize 

0 Likes
Klglasoe

I tried the virtual help with the 3x unauthorized charges of “Verizon Paymentone “ and they didn’t understand what I was talking about

0 Likes
Re: paymentone
Klglasoe

These charges happened to me 3x in last two months

@jonjones wrote:

@bdeda5 wrote:

hi everyone

If you google the company you will find its a third party supplier of services.

contact your bank or credit union and have them place a block on this place. Also place a dispute on your account to get the money back.

and I have disputed them with my bank, now awaiting action and a refund.

0 Likes