Please Contact The Local Verizon Business Office
cfs3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Every time I try to look at "My Plan", I get the above message.

I called that number it listed and over the course of the next hour and a half, I was transferred at least three times - to web help, to technical, to customer service and back to technical.

Each time I was told I was in the wrong department and was PROMISED that the next transfer would solve the problem. No one ever did. They just kept apologiozing and handing me off to someone else.

Anyone have any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: Please Contact The Local Verizon Business Office
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi cfs,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
RE: Please Contact The Local Verizon Business Office
cfs3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have to repost this since apparently I cannot reply to my own post.

I just posted about the above message and the reply I got from LawrenceC was:

"Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. "

My question is, I don't see an Inbox option when clicking on my username.

What I see is:

Profile, My Plan, Billing and Payments, FIOS Apps and Sign Out.

In my Profile page, there is a link to "Verizon Messages". Is that the Inbox?

0 Likes
Re: RE: Please Contact The Local Verizon Business Office
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi cfs,

Your Inbox can be accessed by clicking the envelope icon that you will see when you click your name.

0 Likes