Pointing Fingers
lytlejva

I'm just complaining, not expecting help from Verizon.  I have been trying to get my long-distance service billing issues resolved for over a year with limited success.  I thought they were resolved last October when Executive Support got involved, but some issues continue, even though I've jumped through all the hoops required by Verizon to verify my long-distance provider.   My long distance keeps getting billed by USBI/MCI instead of my Verizon Freedom Essential.  Verizon says to contact USBI, although I've never had any dealings with them or authorized them for my long-distance service.

Finally I did contact USBI, they said to contact Verizon.  In my last e-mail exchange with Verizon, they said to call billing. I've spent considerable time on the phone with billing in the past but nothing ever got resolved that way.

If these billing issues continue, I've told both USBI and Verizon that my next step will be to file a complaint with the FCC about both of their fraudulent practices

0 Likes
Re: Pointing Fingers
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

Maybe move your phone service over to a different service like Vonage, taking your number with you. 

0 Likes