10-06-2015 01:02 PM - last edited on 07-04-2017 03:31 PM by max_vz
I am writing regarding a credit entry on profile marked "Paid, was a collection account, insurance claim or government claim or was terminated for default Collection account"
This is what transpired:
1. I called an cancelled my FIOS bundle subscription.
2. I asked to pay the balance in full and the CS agent said a final bill will be mailed to me.
3. No bill was delivered in mail for about 30 days so
4. I logged on to the account but could not make a payment - no balance due and inactive account etc no matter what I tried..
5. I called in again and was informed that a paper bill will be mailed.
6. Finally, I recived a bill (collection letter!!) from Verizon. I paid it the same day.
Now it appears as a collection account. I am buying another home next month and needless to say this is aggrevating and unjust etc.
7. Called CS and was sent all over then finally to Finance - the response is call whoever sent you the last bill- Who where? it was Verizon. The rep hung up on me finally!! Outstanding customer service.
This is the "Verizon loyalty" gets you! Nowhere
7 years of bad credit - if this is not bad business what is - for $72.00 I already wasted a day and a lot more to come from the rate of progress I am seeing.
10-06-2015 03:11 PM - last edited on 07-04-2017 03:32 PM by max_vz
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.