Switch Account

Poor Service

Highlighted
Contributor AHZOO
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(603 Views)

I can't believe how each time I call I get a different answer.  They tell you one price and when the order is confirmed a different price.  I have been paying over $182 each month for the past year and wanted to down grade but NOBODY can seem to do it right. WOW may pay the penalty just so that I don't waste my time anymore.  IS THERE ANY SUPERVISOR AROUND WHO CARES !!!!!!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor vinnyp61
Contributor
Message 2 of 4
(588 Views)

NO!!!!!!!! Verizon does not care about there customers they lie to you  over and over

Contributor Verizongoround
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(578 Views)

Yep, I'm gonna end up paying 8 months early term fee at $15 per month.  It'll still save me money just to avoid paying for their overpriced monthly bill which includes 4 boxes/DVRs are $50 each month

Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 4 of 4
(562 Views)

AHZOO – We would be happy to help situate you with an appropriate plan.  I have sent you a PM with more information.  Thank you – MRM

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.