Poor customer service - Billing questions
Paul1960

It is almost impossible to get a straight answer from Verizon customer support.  After having been given two bad HD STBs I decided to cancel HD and just use my old standard box.  I cannot get an answer as to whether I will be charged for HD when I did not get HD.  Spent hours on the phone with customer support.  Still not clear.  Spent time with the online folks only to be told long into the conversation "oh we cannot help with billing questions."  Waste of my time and hopefully not a waste of my money.  

Can anyone from Verizon help or is this a waste of time also?

0 Likes
Re: Poor customer service - Billing questions
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Poor customer service - Billing questions
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

- Joseph_VZ

0 Likes