Switch Account

Poor customer service - Fair Oaks mall - Fairfax, VA

Poor customer service - Fair Oaks mall - Fairfax, VA

Contributor CCALMA
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(1,180 Views)
AVOID the Verizon Wireless store in the Fair Oaks mall in fairfax, VA.
Been here twice and both times I just wanted to buy a MiFi. After 1 hour in multiple queues, I came to the conclusion that the sales staff are morons.
AVOID this store and go to any other Verizon store except this one.
2 REPLIES 2
Contributor CCALMA
Contributor
Message 2 of 3
(1,174 Views)
this wasn't an isolated incident. this happened previously when trying to buy an iPhone and after a long wait, I got the impression that the sales people were too busy talking amongst themselves instead of selling me another iPhone onto my commercial account of which I am have 12 phones and spend over 800$/month. Summit Technologies www.summtech.com

also I tried to call this specific fair oaks store to complain to a manager but it seems that there is no direct phone number.
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 3 of 3
(1,165 Views)

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.
For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless Community at http://community.verizonwireless.com/

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.