Switch Account

Poor customer service in Framingham MA

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Poor customer service in Framingham MA

Message 1 of 1
(454 Views)

I had Verizon Wireless, landline, tv, internet. After trouble with wireless, I swore I would change when something better came along. That was Consumer Cellular so I dropped verizon. Then we had trouble with our land line so I canceled that. Then I tried to exchange a cable box for a cablecard. Because of the canceled phone, they said they'd have to wait 10 days. I waited and ordered a card on the 5th. Went down to pick it up but they couldn't check my account. Contacted Verizon and ordered the card again and got a confirmation number. I was assured on the 7th that it was ready. Made another trip to the Verizon store. Again...can't access the account. I wait until the 9th and call the business office. They tell me everything is cleared up and I can pick up the card. Get down to the store and, guess what, no order showing and STILL can't access my account. I've made 5 trips to the store and have pretty much had it with Verizon.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.