Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Okay so does anyone know if it's possible to get rid of a service that your still in a contract with?
Example: I have the triple play package so you get tv, internet & phone. I'm a year into my contract, I love Fios. But I don't even use the home phone service. I don't even have a home phone. Yes at the time I agreed because the guy on the phone really persuaded me on that package saying I can get a home phone for emergency and so I just went ahead with it. A year later I really don't even care to get a home phone. I use my cellphone. Is there anyway to get the phone removed and still pay for the tv and internet? Or am I stuck for another year. I plan on staying with Fios and it's not a huge deal but if I could get my bill cheaper taking that off that just be nice. I hate dealing with the phone calls so that's why I'm asking here first to see if anyone ever had this done so I don't waste time bothering to call customer service if this isn't something they would do anyways.
Any service can be added or deleted. However the triple play package and the associated discounts will be gone. In certain cases the phone lowers your invoice each month. However the amount I cannot say since I use a separate VoIP service which is much cheaper, as I do with TV (I use DirectTVNOW at $35 a month with no stupid taxes or hidden fees or surcharges) However I use the gigabyte service but it’s not that bad at $103 and a bogus NYS Construction Surcharge of $2.49
it is always best to shop around and not get locked into contracts. I never had contracts with Verizon for Fios or wireless and the service and price has been great.