Switch Account

Posting a complaint

Contributor sshwang
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(301 Views)

Searched to find a corporate email address where I can complain, since I cant find one i'll vent here.

I had a Verizon Wireless account for 10 years, canceled and ported my account since work is paying for my mobile services. I tried to sign up for Verizon Fios, on the credit check it says I have an unpaid balance on the account. I called and the representative told me theres no balance, I asked if it could have come from Wireless since I have never had a residential account, she told me NO. I was told the issue was taken care of so I did not inquire further.

I get an email from Verizon saying I need to pay my balance immediately. Once again I call to be told the same thing, there is no balance but it is showing up on my credit. I cannot submit a order for service so my fiance signs up instead. We have our service installed, I think everything is ok.

I get another email from Verizon, titled "Urgent", saying I need to pay the balance on my account. More holding, more tranfers. Apparently its coming from Verizon Wireless but they cant fix the issue. I've asked for written documentation saying I do not owe the balance, no one can seem to provide that to me as well. I called Verizon Wireless and they "think" its because even though I FULLY PAID MY FINAL BILL, it will not show up until next bill date, December 17th. The representatives solution was to check my account tomorrow and see if theres a new bill. This STILL DOES NOT CORRECT VERIZONS ERROR. The representative could not tell me for sure that I would not continue getting these emails.

The way the Verizon representatives are handling YOUR error is ridiculous. I have spent 5 hours calling and talking to representatives because of VERIZONS SYSTEM ERROR. I expect the ERROR to be corrected immediately and be given a credit to my finance's Fios account for my trouble. 

1 REPLY 1
Gold Contributor V Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V
Message 2 of 2
(295 Views)

A few quick suggestions to help you on your quest:

• This is a peer-to-peer forum.  Verizon does not provide direct support here.  You need to contact them through their standard support channels if you want to talk to them.
  • If you problem is with Verizon Wireless, that is a different company.  This board serves Verizon residential users. You need to visit http://www.verizonwireless.com/ to find contact options for Verizon Wireless.
  • One last suggestion; while phone calls can often be helpful, carefully worded letters (physical mail), carry more weight.  You might even want to send them certified to establish a record, should it come to that.

Good Luck.

-----
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.