Prepaid visa card problem...
cranberries

I don't have a past due balance on my account but every time I log onto verizon.com/rewards, I see a message saying I need to pay my past due balance soon in order to receive my reward and my acct is on hold until I do so. I also received phone calls, emails, AND actual mail correspondence saying the same exact thing. I've spoken to about five different representatives on the phone about this and each time they've told me the account would go through a balance check and start processing on a different date...one said November 15th, another said November 22nd, one said November 25th, and now when I check my account it says it will process after November 30th. Which is it and why am I getting all of these different answers? I'm incredibly frustrated because I passed up a DVR credit to receive this promotion and it seems it's such a hassle to make sure that it actually arrives as promised. I am really unhappy with this and the fact that I can't get any straight answers. It makes me want to cancel my serivice, terminate my contract, and go back to cable. 

0 Likes
Re: Prepaid visa card problem...
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello Cranberries,

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

Tonya D.

0 Likes